Le Vigne Residence, pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 30.6.2003 n. 196, provides the following information:
a) personal data are required for the following purposes:
1. management of the service chosen by you in this section;
2. promotional communications, market surveys, economic / statistical analysis, prize programs, surveys of customer satisfaction. They can also be used for marketing activities or commercial information aimed at rewarding or favoring customers due to possible purchases by sending advertising posters and promotional paper documents, e-mails, text messages, mms.
b) The provision of data, with reference to the purposes by reference to a1), is compulsory and any refusal to reply implies the impossibility for Le Vigne Residence to provide the relative service. The provision of the data by reference to a2) is optional.
c) For the purposes referred to the previous a2) the data, strictly necessary for each type of treatment, may be communicated by Le Vigne Residence from one of its divisions to the other and to the group companies.
d) The data, strictly necessary for processing, may be communicated to the technological and instrumental partner of which the owner avails himself for the provision of the requested service.
e) Data is processed using manual, computerized and telecommunication systems by facilities of Le Vigne Residence. In any case, the processing is done with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated above and, however, in order to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data, which will also be managed and protected in environments whose access is under constant control.
f) The data controller is Le Vigne Residence, with registered office in via Fortino, 9 - 80075 Forio, in the person of the Legal Representative. Any requests pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03 must be addressed to Le Vigne Residence via Fortino, 9 - 80075 Forio
g) In relation to the processing of the aforementioned data, the data subject, pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, has the right to obtain:
1. Confirmation of the existence or not of your data, their communication in an understandable form and the knowledge of their origin and of the logic on which the treatment is based;
2. cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law;
3. the updating of the Data, their rectification or, when interested, their integration;
4. the attestation that the operations referred to in points 2 and 3 above have been brought to the attention of those to whom they have been communicated, unless it proves impossible or involves a disproportionate use of resources.
The Customer also has the right to oppose the processing of data for legitimate reasons.
The interested party, together with the completion of the present scheme, expresses his consent for the exclusive and obligatory purposes by reference to a1).
The interested party expresses, pursuant to art. 23 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, your consent to the processing of data for the purposes by reference to a2) and to the communication of data according to the methods indicated to c) above.